ADT Monitoring Monthly Fee
Households across the country pay monthly fees on everything from television and Internet to phone service. Why not sign up for a service that will help protect your home and family from security threats?
An ADT monitoring monthly fee will prove to be a wise investment, especially when you consider the fact that monitoring costs start at just over $1 a day.
Plus, when you become an ADT monitoring customer, you may be eligible to take advantage of deals and promotions in your area. An ADT authorized dealer may offer free equipment when you order your monitored home security system. (With $99.00 Customer Installation Charge and purchase of alarm monitoring services. See Important Terms and Conditions to this offer below.)
What your ADT monitoring monthly cost covers
You’ll find comprehensive monitoring packages and affordable prices with ADT. A monthly fee that covers 24-hour alarm monitoring is priceless, especially when it’s helping protect the people and things that matter most to you.
What exactly does the ADT monthly monitoring cost cover? ADT’s comprehensive coverage includes:
- 24-hour alarm monitoring from ADT’s customer monitoring network, made up of four U.S. monitoring centers
- Burglary monitoring through your monitored security system’s motion detector and door/window sensors
- Optional equipment monitors for fire, carbon monoxide, flooding and extreme temperatures
ADT offers its customers 24-hour monitoring for a variety of home hazards including burglary, fire, carbon monoxide and more. The ADT monthly monitoring cost can vary depending on the type of equipment and features you sign up for in you plan. For instance, customers with ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions can access their home security systems and use home automation controls through their smartphones.
ADT’s monitoring network
Your ADT monitoring monthly fee provides coverage from ADT’s impressive monitoring infrastructure, which employs a total of more than 2,000 dispatch operators. Four interconnected centers in the United States operate as a virtual monitoring platform. If one center becomes nonoperational due to weather or a power loss, one of the other locations can handle the rerouted alarm traffic.
Some accomplishments and statistics from the Customer Monitoring Centers (CMCs) include:
- The CMCs respond to more than 29 million alarm signals and 50,000 crimes in progress every year
- The responses includes more than 93,000 total daily alarms, 200,000 total inbound/outbound daily calls and more than 8,000 customer contacts an hour
- The centers handle more than 19 million customer calls a year, which equates to 3.3 customer transactions every second
Choose ADT for 24-hour monitored home security. Your ADT monthly fee is a small price that will help make your home a safer place for your family.