ADT Monitored Equipment
Your home security system is only as reliable as the equipment it features. The home security market has its share of bare-bones DIY systems and other cut-rate security solutions. But when it comes to protecting your home and family, why settle for anything less than the best quality?
ADT security is the only home security solution that can boast more than 100 years of experience in the industry and a stellar reputation as the nation’s number one security provider. ADT can also offer you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have opted for high-quality, long-lasting security equipment backed by ADT’s dependable alarm monitoring.
With reliable ADT monitoring equipment, you can simplify your life, secure your home and help keep your family safe – all for an affordable price.
ADT: Equipment that monitors intrusions
Anti-burglary equipment used by ADT includes the following key components:
- Interior motion detector: This device uses infrared light to guard the interior of your home. The motion detector is sensitive enough to detect intruders but can still allow your cat or dog to roam freely without triggering a false alarm.
- High-decibel alarm: The electronic siren in an ADT monitored alarm is loud enough to alert everyone inside your home and send an intruder running.
- Digital keypad: The keypad controls your security system and is user-friendly for all members of your family, including the kids.
- Keychain remote: With the convenient keychain remote, you can arm or disarm your alarm system from up to 50 feet away.
- ADT yard signs and window decals: Because ADT security is such a well-recognized brand, ADT signs and window decals convey a clear message to potential intruders.
Life safety features with ADT monitoring
Intrusion isn’t the only threat facing your home. The following life safety features will also help keep your family safe and provide your home with comprehensive protection.
- Fire monitoring and carbon monoxide detection: With ADT’s 24/7 monitoring, your home and family will be better protected in case of a fire or carbon monoxide buildup, whether it’s in the middle of the day or the middle of the night.
- Flood and freezing monitoring: ADT flood and freezing monitoring can help alert you to environmental threats in your home. These sensors can be especially helpful in areas of your home that are particularly susceptible to flooding and freezing, such as the basement.
Home automation with ADT monitoring
Home automation is the future of home security. Thanks to ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions, the future is now.
Not only can ADT monitored equipment help protect your home, it can also simplify your life. With ADT Pulse, you can remotely monitor and control your home security system from your smartphone or laptop. Automated lighting and thermostat controls can even save you money on your home energy costs.
Help secure your home with ADT monitored equipment
If you would like to learn more about ADT monitored equipment, check out ADT reviews and see what customers and security experts have to say.