The company may have been in business for more than a century, but reviewers haven’t run out of positive things to say about ADT. Reviews on websites and in print media routinely rank ADT as one of the top choices for home security, even in an increasingly crowded market.
For ADT, reviews are nothing new. As America’s most experienced security provider, ADT has been in the public eye for several decades. Long before consumer magazines and online reviews, word-of-mouth helped establish the company’s reputation as an industry leader.
That reputation has continued to flourish in the Digital Age.
ADT reviews: Expert opinions
Experts in the security industry recognize ADT’s value as a longtime leader in the field of home security.
Here are some examples of ADT reviews from security system specialists and all-purpose consumer websites:
- securitysystemreviews.com: “There is a reason why ADT has been the longest standing security company. It’s because they provide their customers with plenty of options, great prices and stellar customer service.”
- toptenreviews.com: “This company is the best choice for a comprehensive, whole-house security system.”
- reviews.com: “ADT, the most well-known home security company in the business, is a solid choice if you need the home security and monitoring basics but still want to customize your system with a variety of add-ons.”
ADT reviews: The customer perspective
If you put more stock in the opinions of everyday consumers than industry experts, you’ll find that actual customers have plenty of praise in their ADT reviews.
In evaluating ADT and ADT Authorized Dealers, customers touch on many of the same themes, such as:
- Installation: “Install went quick and installer was very friendly and helpful in explaining how to use the system.”
- Customer service: “Their response time is excellent and their customer service has always been prompt with helping me with billing questions, referrals or upgrades to my current system.”
- Peace of mind: “I feel safe knowing that ADT is always there for us.”
Praise for ADT Pulse in ADT reviews
Many ADT reviews focus on an individual feature first introduced in 2010, ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions. The Pulse feature integrates security, online mobile access and home automation features, and the combination has received a great deal of acclaim.
- modmydroid.net: “To say that it helps protect your home is the understatement of the century. What you basically have is an app that is about as close to real-time monitoring and home automation as you can get for free.”
- gottabemobile.com: “The ADT Pulse app is reason enough for anyone considering an alarm system to take a look at ADT.”
ADT Pulse has also garnered praise in numerous 5-star customer reviews on amazon.com:
- “It does all it says it does; gives you a feeling of being close to your home and having a more immediate eye on its protection.”
- “It’s awesome to be able to manage my alarm system even if I am away from the house. App works great and if there is a problem the staff at ADT is very friendly and eager to help. Two thumbs up!”
- “I love ADT Pulse. I love how secure it makes me feel.”