ADT Monitored Home Security
Knowing that your home is secure while you’re away – whether it’s for a few minutes or several days – is something you can’t put a price on. That feeling of reassurance is exactly what you’ll experience with ADT monitored security – service that helps protect homes and families 24 hours a day.
When you need reliable and affordable home security to help protect the people and things you value most, look no further than ADT. Security system equipment that uses state-of-the-art technology is just part of the comprehensive service available from ADT, along with electronic home monitoring for break-ins, carbon monoxide, fire and extreme temperatures and other threats.
With ADT monitored security, service and value come together to create the complete home monitoring experience. Discover the benefits of America’s #1 home security provider with an ADT monitored security system.
ADT monitored security system features
More than 6 million customers put their trust in ADT, the top name in home security. As a valued ADT customer, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- 24-hour home monitoring: ADT provides around-the-clock alarm monitoring service. The specially trained dispatch operators at ADT’s four Customer Monitoring Centers provide emergency response to millions of alarm signals every year. The monitoring centers are connected to form a unified network so that if one experiences technical problems, one of the other three locations can help carry the load.
- Protection on multiple fronts: With ADT monitored security service, your home and family can be better protected from threats such as burglary, house fires medical emergencies and more.
- Affordable home security: ADT helps you maintain the safety of your family and the integrity of your budget by offering reasonable prices. Monitoring plans start at around a dollar a day.
- Advanced technology: ADT monitored security system features can help you stay connected and protected like never before. ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions puts you in charge on the go with mobile online access and smart-home automation features. Use your smartphone, tablet or laptop to arm and disarm your ADT monitored security system, view footage from security cameras and receive status updates through text messages or emails.
Find ADT in your area
Which type of home monitoring is best for your household?
Think carefully about your security needs and your lifestyle before selecting a monitoring plan. The questions you should consider include:
- Do you have young children, pets or older family members living at home?
- Do you travel frequently or work long hours?
- Do you have landline phone service or use cellphones exclusively?
Monitoring plans from ADT Authorized Dealers provide customers with a diverse range of options. Each plan offers a different combination of features and equipment, from standard protection to advanced security and home automation technology.
A security representative can help you choose the monitoring plan that offers the best fit for your security needs, budget and lifestyle.